Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Our dynamic and exciting Credit Repair Agency is looking for extraordinary individuals like you. If you are an exceptional collector and able to offer superior service while helping our clients catch up on past due balances so that we can continue assisting them in their credit repair process, then we want to talk! Come enjoy your work with our talented and creative team. If you have a vibrant, positive attitude and are able to effectively manage a substantial client base and offer payment options that help get clients back on track with our program, this may be an ideal fit for you. This is not a high pressure collections job. Instead we encourage our collectors to help remind clients why they came to us for help and repaint the picture of “Better Credit Life.”
Your responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating the desire to work in a call center environment assisting customers with past due balances.
• Maintaining professional composure under pressure and in confrontational situations.
• Providing world-class service via telephone and email.
• Identifying and resolving client concerns and issues and maintaining client accounts in a professional and timely manner.
• Maintaining and exceeding all quality measures, which include call accuracy, responsiveness to client needs, effective and professional communication, and telephone etiquette.
• Utilizing judgment to analyze the client’s ability to pay and establish a repayment plan.
• Documenting all communications with clients related to discoveries and investigations.
• Finding ways to exceed client expectations, improving service levels, reducing costs, streamlining workflows, and increasing the quality of the team member work environment.
• Ensuring policy, procedure and productivity standards are met.
• Reporting to and consulting with your manager on a daily and weekly basis.
• Minimum of a high school diploma required. A college degree in a business-related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years collections experience required.
• Knowledge of Windows Office applications and Internet Explorer.
• Bilingual in English-Spanish preferred.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
• Effectively demonstrate high energy, self-motivation.
• Be a dependable team player and follow through with a high level of ethics.
• Must be able to effectively write a business email.
• Must be able to effectively manage a variety of tasks.
• Must be able to self-task, be detail-oriented, and have strong time management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to type at least 45 WPM.
• Must be able to work within a team setting with all levels of management.
• This position is compensated on a full-time hourly basis with forty (40) weekly work hours required.
• You will be eligible for benefit compensation after 90 days with the organization. (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, PTO and Credit Repair Services, if needed)
• Hourly compensation starts at $11.50 / hour (based on experience) plus bi-weekly commissions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.