Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently hiring a case advisor. A case advisor works with clients via inbound/outbound calls, emails, and voicemails to proactively guide clients through the credit repair processes, addressing client questions and concerns, and educating clients on our products and services. A client-centric focus is critical to heighten client satisfaction and retention. This position requires excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills.
As a case advisor you can expect to:
• Provide world-class service to consumer and small business clients via telephone and email.
• Identify and resolve client concerns and issues, and maintain client accounts in a professional, timely manner striving to exceed client expectations.
• Consistently maintain service levels, business communication standards, and quality measures such as accuracy and responsiveness.
• Advise and/or upgrade clients to programs and services that better meet their needs.
• Maintain knowledge of business products, services, and programs.
• Adhere to business policies, procedures and productivity standards.
• Maintain the highest-level of ethics and customer focus.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Bilingual in English-Spanish is a plus
• 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 2 years customer service / retention experience required
• Minimum of 2 years call center experience
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Collects and researches data.
• Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
• Generates creative solutions.
• Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Develops alternative solutions.
• Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Meets commitments.
• Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
• Maintains confidentiality.
• Listens to others without interrupting.
• Keeps emotions under control.
• Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Listens and gets clarification.
• Responds well to questions.
• Demonstrates group presentation skills.
• Participates in meetings.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities.
• Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
• Gives and welcomes feedback.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Writes clearly and informatively.
• Edits work for spelling and grammar.
• Varies writing style to meet needs.
• Presents numerical data effectively.
• Able to read and interpret written information.
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Displays passion and optimism.
• Inspires respect and trust.
• Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
• Educates others on the value of diversity.
• Promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Treats people with respect.
• Keeps commitments.
• Inspires the trust of others.
• Works with integrity and ethically.
• Upholds organizational values.
• Follows policies and procedures.
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
• Supports organization's goals and values.
To meet our hiring managers in person, visit us on May 9, 2018 from 10AM to 2PM at 1000 Water St. Jacksonville, FL 32204.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.